The apartment @ Esplanade Suria Klcc

Hey peeps!!

Well its been a long for me to dine out for dinner usually my dinners are home made by my fabulous cooks..
Actually, the main reason i was in KLCC was to attend an exhibition but sadly it was closed.. So my friends and I were hungry and would like to try the food in KLCC and so we went to a restaurant named The Apartment..
During dinner time, the restaurant is packed to the brim literarly but luckily there were seats available and we quickly snapped that table before it was gone.. In The Apartment there have both indoor and outdoor dining area and it has a very relaxing and open concept of dining which is a nice place to unwind after a long of work..

Surprisingly, the service staff there is efficient, accurate, polite and also fast.. Since, we are all hungry, the menu landed to us immediately and also the waiter for that evening was very sweet and good in recommendation and also polite.. So my friends ordered the Duck confit with potatoes and also some baked apples.. Then for myself, I had the surf and turf and N ordered the baked chicken with mashed potatoes. The chicken dish was disappointing as the portion was smaller and it had very little servings of its main and sides with the pricing that was quite high for a chicken dish.. My other friends that joined us for dinner ordered a duck confit which came out looking beautiful and very generous in its portion but the short comings of it is from its inconsistency in taste that varies from the previous time I had from this outlet..
Finally came to my dish which was the surf and turf and it came out looking tall and confident.. The portion is generous and just fit for me as I was quite hungry at that time.. Love the steak which I requested for medium rare to medium.. It still retains its meat with a tender texture and juicy.. The prawns was also looking as beautiful as ever and I was given 2 prawns..
Surf and turf 
Baked chicken with mashed potatoes 
                                           
Duck Confit 

After the satisfying mains, we ordered the desserts.. My friends shared a slice of rainbow cake which looks very vibrant and tall with the cream cheese coating and for N and I we shared a dessert called the baked chocolate pudding  and we were told to wait for this beauties at least 20-30 minutes until they are ready for the both of us to devour them.. The wait is a worthy and fruitful wait as it looks so beautiful and attractive on the plate with a scoop of  vanilla ice cream.. The baked chocolate pudding just tasted heavenly in my mouth and it is a warm and wet version of the chocolate brownies.. The pudding was heavenly with chocolate sauce and also some crushed nuts accompanied by the vanilla ice cream as a wonderful pair for this dessert..
Baked chocolate pudding 
                                         

Mindful that this dessert is best to be shared with others maybe your loved ones as I have tried this before while dining alone in this restaurant and ordered this dessert, I have find it quite difficult to finished it on my own so remember when you order this heavenly dessert be sure to have someone that have room to share it with you..

Verdict: food is great but there are still misses. Service is great.. The food here is quite pricey as well so remember to have a full wallet of cash or credit cards

Ambience: 4/5
Food: 3/5
Price:3/5
Service: 4/5

                                  Lot G48 &139 ground floor
                                   first floor Suria KLCC   KL.
                                    Opens daily from
                                       10am-10pm






Comments

Popular Posts