Belgian waffles @ Wafflemeister, KLCC

Bonjour!

How's everyone doing? Its been a long time from my previous post.. Was busy with assignments and mini test.. After all this, I had a short term break (YIPPIE!!).. So I thought of going to KLCC with a few reasons that has food to be one of the reasons and also I tried the Shu Uemura  eyebrow shaping services..

Back to food, I heard about the opening of the new waffle joint in KLCC which replaced the New Zealand Natural.. The waffle joint named Wafflemeister is an international chain that has plenty of other outlets across the world.. It was opened in the month of October.. The waffle joint has the decor of the 80's which is nice and unique.. The moment I have arrived at the waffle place, the staff of the wafflemeister greets me with warmth and smile! Loving their smiles and their cashier which is a very friendly and animated person patiently briefs me about their shop and what do they offer.. According to him, he mentioned that it is a belgian waffle store which has a secret recipe of their waffles made from Belgium and its texture is so beautiful and soft in texture.. Besides that, they do offer beverages and also gelato of variety of flavours..
At their counter, there are various display of their waffle and you can have the option of small and big size of your waffle of choice and the waffle flavouring ranges from the original which is glazed to the most colourful like dream team, go bananas etc. Their cutleries is not the typical stainless steel forks and knifes but all are made in plastic and also their serviettes are just bold with their tagline I waffle therefore I am but for me the cutleries made from plastic is alright, the most important is their dessert is amazing!


For the 2 visits that I had in this waffle joint, I tried the dream team for the first visit when they just opened and the second visit I tried the go bananas which was the most recent ones (You can check out the photos of food in my instagram!: kate_munyi18).. I was fortunate enough to get their loyalty card from their opening
( hehe lucky me!) ..From what their knowledgeable cashier told me that after collecting the amount of 10 stamps, im entitled for either a free drink, milkshake, waffle or gelato..
Dream Team with chocolate gelato 
The Dream team that I had first tried looked so beautiful and You can choose the choice of chocolate sauce you want  that ranges from dark-white-milk chocolate and also not to mentioned their wide range of gelatos that you could pick up and experiment with.. For me this waffle is simply delicious and very chocolaty!

Go bananas 
Next, would be the Go Bananas.. This is from my second visit.. The Go Bananas is a waffle topped it up with some slices of bananas, whipped cream, chopped nuts and also some slather of the milk chocolate sauce.. The surprising thing was that the whipped cream in the waffle and the slices of bananas really compliment each other and also as a whole it was delicious yet light and not overly sweet and heavy.. It was like the waffle made from air which is why the lightness is very apparent to its waffle and also their great thinking and matching of ingredients has brought this little dessert of waffle such a beautiful thing with all its flavours.. Just loving it and it wasn't that heavy after eating it..
The gelato offered by the Wafflemeister isn't that extensive but it was sufficient enough for their establishment and also their waffle options.. The gelato I have tried from there was the chocolate gelato and it was quite creamy and smooth..

Verdict: Overall, loving their waffles and will make a return visit  with Nic or my family members.. Love the Go bananas (A MUST TRY!!).. Love their service and staff..
p/s: Make sure to follow them on their website and facebook. Wafflemeister malaysia 

Ambience: 3/5
Food: 4/5
Price:3/5
Service: 4/5

Address: Suria KLCC ,3rd floor, Kuala Lumpur City Centre,
               5008, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia







Comments

Popular Posts